Followers

Friday, December 15, 2017

Reminder there's a Christmas-ATG Challenge over at Color It Create It Show It Off


With this little cutie, I'd like to remind you that right now there is a Challenge going on over at Color It Create It Show It Off.
 We welcome you to use whatever medium you wish and whatever image you wish. We the design team create with our sponsors image My Besties, but you are welcome to use anything. Our new Challenge for this month is Christmas/Anything Goes.
I'm using Mr. Snow man Scan 0046    and I love all the little details on him!  To bring out the red accents on him, I matted it with a Christmas stripe and then used as a background a shiny paper that looks like some of the white has been scratched off down to the shiny silver-I love it!  I added some white flower soft for the snow drifts on the bottom.  The different accent on the card is some light blue jewels that are hanging like melting snow, like on the pot handle, glove...can you spy the other places?  Well, you've got lots of time to show us your creations at our challenge-we can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment