Followers

Monday, December 4, 2017

New Challenge for December at Paper Nest Dolls-Cocoa and Snowflakes-It's Winter!

There are so many adorable Christmas images over at Paper Nest Dolls that it's never hard to find one that you love to work with!  For the Challenge this month, I've chosen one of Christine's new digital images called Hot Cocoa Avery.  Yes, that's right, She not only has Stamps but Digis also!  Love them as you can adjust the images to suit your needs.

I had some paper that had red, swirled, embossed glittered accents on it--well it matched her gorgeous red Velvet? dress with the candy cane stockings so well.  I matted her image with black to make it stand out then tucked in some snowflakes from the edge of a full 12 x 12 sheet underneath the Doll.  Then I colored the light evening sky in some lavender hues, added spots of snow and made some snow drifts around her boots with white Flower Soft.  I always finish the inside panel of my cards and this time I used one of my favorite papers-it looks just like a cable knit sweater-perfect for snowy days!  I used a fairly large Christmas stamp-new this year that says Peace on Earth.  I hope it warms someone special this year and sends them love.


No comments:

Post a Comment