Followers

Friday, September 15, 2017

A reminder to Come over to All Dressed Up and Play with us!!

When I chose the "3 Little Autumn Girls " to use I wanted to try and use as many of them as I could.  For this 6x6 card, I folded the front face of the card back and that was the staging for the girl with the blue cap.  The girl with the highlights in her hair is actually laying flat on the inside right panel.   I lined up the "burlap" mats and added Fall Flower Soft with glue to the ground under their feet.
When you pull open the left panel, you can see that there is more burlap paper filling the whole inside of the card.  I used a large fishtail die cut from a friend and then stamped it with a great KKS stamp with a yummy chocolate Colorbox ink.
This is basically a reminder to come over and check out the challenge that's still going over on our blog.
There are so many talented artists on the DT-come on over and meet us--this is a great challenge!  I love this time of year when the air is getting crisper and cooler.  Happy Fall Y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment