Followers

Friday, April 14, 2017

Reminder~ there's a ATG Challenge over at Color It Create It Show It Off!!

 This was such an awesome image to color and create a card with for the unique group:  Color It Create It Show It Off.  We love using Sherri Baldy images and this one is officially called Img 957  and I used Tim Holtzs' Peeled Paint Distress Ink to edge it. 
I just love this hot pink color I used for the daisy and the image gave me a chance to work with this curly hair that is such fun!!  I was so lucky that in my stash, I found the perfect glitter embossed paper in kind-of a 60's/70's style vibe.  Thought the combination of flowers helped to soften it a bit.  On the inside (I always make them complete), I used more of the retro paper and then matched the label die cut color to that paper and used a sentiment stamp from KKS to finish it.
This is a reminder that we still have a Challenge going on til the end of the month over at Color It Create It Show It Off.  Come over and join us and let us see your creations-we LOVE to be inspired!  It's always ATG at our challenges- just use your imagination!
Entering in the following challenges:
QKR Stampede-flowers
Digi design Challenge blog-Spring or Easter
                                                      My Besties International Challenge Blog-Flowers are Bloomin
                                                      My Besties France Challenge-ATG



9 comments:

  1. Love your coloring and your choice in colors. It all is so beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!Thank you so much for joining us at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge!Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Carolyn! Gorgeous coloring on this sweet image! The flowers match your paper perfectly! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful Carolyn! Love the colors and the combination between colors and paper and flowers is great. I love it! Thank your for joining the challenge of My Bestie International. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn it's gorgeous
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Carolyn! I also love the hot pink you used for the flower. Thank you for joining our challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, super cute! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card with beautiful image.
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, love the paper you used with her, thanks for sharing with us at Besties International
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete