Followers

Friday, March 31, 2017

Always Anything Goes at Color It Create It Show It Off!

 Wow It's already April!!  While I'm looking forward to Spring, I wonder where did the past few months go!  It's a late Easter this year, so this month at Color It Create It Show It Off we're celebrating with Spring images.  This image from Sherri Baldy is called Bunny Love or Img098 and I just love her!
From the Furry ears to her droopy socks and bandaid, all colored with Copics.  I edged the image with Distress ink in green to make her stand out. 
I added a sticker that actually has a rolled flower on it-great set!  Using a softly colored pastel background paper, I added a strip of accent blue with a paper lace overlay. I kept the inside of the card ('cause I always finish them off) very simple with strips of accent colors/design.  Then inked a sentiment on it.  It's all ready to go for whatever occasion you need-very versatile.  Please come over and play at our challenge-it's always Anything Goes so please join us with any image, any project!

No comments:

Post a Comment