Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Sherri Baldy's Birthday Bash-Come help us Celebrate!

 As we are starting, I hope, to come out of the Winter doldrums and welcome Spring...at Color It Create It Show It Off, we are celebrating a month long Birthday Bash using Sherri Baldy's images!  Through out the month, we have several special colored creations that we want to share with you.  AND we want you to join us and share what are YOUR favorite images from Sherri.
My image is called Brittany and Mouse and can be found in Sherri's Shop.  It just made me feel like going Easter Egg Hunting so that was the focus of the papers and embellies!  The plastic hollow Speckled Easter Eggs I used were thin enough that I could cut them in half, then put 2 foam pop dots inside and hot glued them onto the cards-I then added sprigs of ferny branches.  It's stamped with a KKS clear stamp and perfect for the Spring wishes.  Then on the inside, I used the reverse side of several of the papers for a fun mat of a stamped sentiment from my stash.  I've indeed found many friends by joining the My Besties groups that were founded by Sherri Baldy. and am thrilled using her images and seeing the creations that everyone makes with them!  So happy to be here sharing in her Birthday Bash and hope you will join us also in the Challenge! I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
The Crazy Challenge-We Love Animals
Cards and More - Friendship
Paperminutes- Spring
Dare2BArtzy-Love
Digi Design Challenge-Die Cuts or Punchies
My Besties Aussie Challenge-ATG + Easter





8 comments:

  1. These are two great cards. So colourful and lovely. Thanks for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Svenja, 1 card just different views inside and out. I'm so glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous and adorable!.......Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thanks so much for joining us at the Di's digi designs challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and colorful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards and More Good luck! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card ... very sweet .
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verry Adorable, love the colloring of the black hair.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at
    http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.nl
    Best Regards,
    Ilona Keller DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Verry Adorable, love the colloring of the black hair.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at
    http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.nl
    Best Regards,
    Ilona Keller DT

    ReplyDelete