Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Using Polkadoodles Image for Wintertime Fun!

 This is such an adorable image from Polkadoodles called Holly Bobs Sleigh time.   
I absolutely loved coloring this up with copics.  The background I made reminded me of snowflakes falling or maybe even snowballs!  There's a heavy glitter paper in a deep blue that mats the image, then it's laid on a great snowflake paper.  I accented the card with a shiny silver charm-gotta have my bling!  On the inside liner, I used the snowflake paper again and then a Christmas Sentiment with  a snowflake sticker accent.  With all this talk about snow, it looks like we will have the first fall this weekend!  NOT looking forward to that for sure!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:



 

4 comments:

  1. Awww . . .this is so adorable!! Love your color scheme AND your beautiful coloring job! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wintercard! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge! Good luck! Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete