Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Arabian Nights is the theme of the month at Lacy Sunshine Digital Stamp Group

As I start my first month with Lacy Sunshine Digital Stamp Group as a member of the Creative Team, I'm celebrating the Theme of the Month--Arabian Nights!  The image I'm using is
called BAHIE and isn't she pretty!  I tried to capture the movement of the sheer shirt and blouse by multiple layers of copic colors. 
I'm playing with some very cool embellishments called spiral stamens that an artist sent me the link for when I saw it on HER card!  They're from Wild Orchid Crafts in the United Kingdom and their prices are so reasonable.  I Love how they look on my card, along with a handmade paper flower and die cuts from a dear friend Holley!  I also put silver metallic accents on the beading on her sheer skirt.  I hope you'll come over to the Blog site here -that will give you access to the store as well as the FB site.  Look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment