Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Baby Boys Rock! It's time for a Miracle from above-Doodle Pantry


It is such a funny situation that all of a sudden there is a great need for Baby Boy cards!  Well I pulled out my trusty file from Doodle Pantry called Miracle from Above for the adorable Teddy Bear.  Mounted him on some more designer paper from DP, used a great flecked beige cardstock called Milkweed from The Paper Cut as the mat, and strips of a holographic star paper and blue embossed dotted swiss cardstock and ~buttons~ (my fav).  On the inside I used a soft blue sentiment paper, baby verse from my stash and another accent from Doodle Pantry out of a set called Teeny Butterflies.




2 comments:

  1. Precious card! I love the inside as well as the out, and that star paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was SO glad the light caught it just right! I'm so glad you liked the cute bear!

      Delete