Followers

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Lots of Baking going on for Doodle Pantry this week!

One of the great December releases from Doodle Pantry is this set called Charliene Baking.  Seems like I'm doing a LOT of this for office carry-ins and next weekend it will be an all day bake-a-thon with my daughter-then we split the goodies for our various locations!  It's fun but a lot of work!
So, when Laurie from Doodle Pantry posted Charliene cooking a Turkey, carrying butter, cookies, pie, even an empty platter, I warmed up to her in an instant (and not from the oven either! lol)
I used the brown patterned paper from the set to represent the flooring in the kitchen, and then used the Super turquoise patterned paper for the walls...maybe even the solid paper is the doorway.  Can you tell I like making "scenes" on my cards!?  The great sentiment is from the set also and there are many more to choose from. I popped the oven mitt with a foam dot and threaded the ribbon through a slit in the fold, brought it around the inside and tied it in the front in a bow.  I just love the colors on this group!  I just know one of my cooking friends will adore this cheerful card as they are slaving over a Christmas full of baking.  Be sure to check our the rest of all the wonderful releases AND be looking for some new exciting news for 2015!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn, so cute! I totally love the colors in this set too! This is another must use set. I better get to work. Someone will love receiving this card. My baking starts tomorrow night with my granddaughter. I'm really looking forward to it!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love Charlie Horse and I adore this Charliene Baking image. I made some goodie tags with the same image and posted just today. I love the color combo. Looks like you are doing a lot of cooking and your post is very cute....warming up and not talking about the oven....tooooofunny!

    ReplyDelete