Followers

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Masculine Classic & Corvette cars at Doodle Pantry-Great for Birthdays, Father's Days

 Today, I needed a Masculine Birthday Card and chose a couple of the sets from Doodle Pantry-I love their pre-colored images when I'm needing something quickly!  I used Classic Cars3 and Corvette-what Man wouldn't like that combination?  The stripe and dotted papers, and sentiments are a mixture of each set. I think the best way of showing all the selections was to use a black card blank from The Paper Cut called a Funky Fold Accordion Card.  This pre-scored blank makes it SO EASY to make these intricate cards that usually require meticulous measurements and they come in a great assortment of colors!
 
 In the middle, larger section I stamped the Happy Birthday with my fav Hero Arts stamp.  Imagine, you get all this action all within a flattened size of 4.25 x 5.5 card!  I hope you will check both sites out for some neat ideas!




8 comments:

  1. Spectacular card, Carolyn. Love the fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you just love the accordion fold card! Your card is just one representation of why I love them. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always looking for masculine cards and this one is awesome. I love the card fold for this card because it let's you use so many of the images at once. Very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Susan this went together so quickly! Loved it and need to do more! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Holy cow ... how creative is this?!! Really cool and just the perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete