Followers

Monday, April 28, 2014

Mother's Day on Squigglefly's challenge..or Grandmother..or Mother figure~ come join us!

 I've always had a tender spot in my heart for Owls..as did my mom...as does my daughter.  So what  a perfect card for Mother's Day.  That is the challenge for Squigglefly this Challenge~ or you can use the challenge for recognizing Grandmothers or a Mother figure in your life!  The image that I chose was Framed Owl by Fawn Palmer and it comes with 3 sentiments so that you can use it for several different occasions.  It's a very simple pattern but that makes it great because the focus then is directly on the owl.  I used some whimsical papers from my design stash and of course, my favorite embellishments-buttons.  Even stacked on top of each other!  On the inside is the complimentary sentiment with a prima flower and pearl accent center.  What a fun card!  Come show us your Mother's Day cards and if you use a Squigglefly image, you will be eligible to be a winner and get a free image of your choice.  There are many new artists debuting on the first weekend of May so be sure and check out all the new images!!



5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card with such a cute owl. So perfect for your Mom.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn,
    What a darling image and lovely card! The sweet owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cute, cute image! Love that owl and your buttons are wonderful. Just an all around great card! Love it! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute Carolyn! I really like how you stacked the buttons. I also like that you printed the image larger. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete