Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Make It Crafty joins Southern Girls Challenge with Banners & Pennants!

 Banners & Pennants Challenge Going on NOW!
We are being sponsored this week at Southern Girls Challenge by the great Make It Crafty Group~They have wonderful digi's and Rubber Stamps and such a variety it was fun browsing through all their goodies!  I never have enough boy cards and when I saw this one, It looks like our grandson playing with his remote control car that we got him for Christmas!  this image is called Racing Rick and was such fun!  I was a bit sorry that the depth of the browns in the hair seemed to get washed out in the photo of the card-I must do better with my lighting! 
The neat thing about this image from their store is that you got individual png images as well as the groups together!  This directional paper in primary colors was in my "boy" stash and it has a coordinating connected circles paper that I used in the inside of the card, with a bed mat/stamped with a Happy Birthday sentiment.  I trimmed out the arrows from the front, lined them up in pennant style, glued them and then used my white jelly roll pen to create the "stitches" to join the pennants.  A circle on the front to fill a blank space and threaded circle rounds out the card.  Hope you like and will come back to visit me sometime.  At SGC, we have 3 week Challenges so you have plenty of time to get an entry in to win some images!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Carolyn. I love the background paper and the double buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this image! Wonderful job on this card Carolyn! Fun, fun, fun! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete