Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Teaming up Flowers from Fred She Said and cards from The Paper Cut!


Well after a brief respite, the DT for Fred She Said is back in full swing and looking forward to new designs from our fearless leader Tracey (aka Fred) for the Winter time!  But in the meantime, I'm using one of her latest pre-colored images called
3 Doodled Blossoms from the Fred Store,  The cluster comes in several color combinations and with or without blue accent backgrounds. I fancy cut 2 of the clusers and stacked them on top of each other. She has many recent images that I'm anxious to use like some gorgeous magnolias and one called Doodle Flowers 1-be watching for those soon!
You might have noticed that with this card I was ALSO able to use one of the versatile cards from The Paper Cut that are pre-scored and cut so all you have to do is CREATE!  The card blank that I used was a Top Note Swinging Z Fold  in a new color called Razzle Berry.  What I was thrilled about is that by chance I had  an 1.5" ribbon in exactly the same color with black accents! I stamped a sentiment from my stash and am thrilled to add another Get Well card to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment