Followers

Monday, September 2, 2013

Sketch #47 on Seems a Little Sketchy-an Apple a Day!

We are so lucky on Seems A Little Sketchy to be able to use these great digis from Robyn's Fetish-this one is such a perfect Fall scene!  A lush basket of Apples~~ummm I can just taste the crisp crunch of the Apple!

 
I love the fact that you get such interesting sketches from SALS to use every 2 weeks-this challenge has as a prize, a $10 certificate from The Robin's Nest and 3 digital images from Robyn's Fetish.  WELL worth your effort to enter the challenge!
The card I made is 6x6 using double sided dp from Bella Blvd called Thankful-love these papers from BB. (The green floral is the reverse).  The Apple paper and brown CS are from my stash as is the sentiment heavy cardstock accent sticker.  I used copics to color my image.
Imagine there are many families heralding in the Fall with the kids going back to school now or soon~hopefully, here in Illinois, there was enough rain during the spring and summer that we'll get some beautiful Fall foliage soon.  I hope that you will have that beauty also.  Happy Fall Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you colored this image Carolyn! A very cute card for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete