Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's safe to reveal my Father's Day Cards-Fred, She Says to the rescue!

There were so many Family and Friends that Asked me to help them out and make some Father's Day cards for them to give to their loved ones.  I didn't want to blow the surprise so I waited to post the pictures.  This Tool Carry-all is actually an A7 card size so it works well with the envelopes! I printed out the  tool images from my computer and fancy cut them into the front of the "box".  This is the only one where I created my own images-most of the rest are Fred, She Says pre-colored images!



On this Bluejean card, I actually took this denim like paper, scored it on my scor-pal, folded the seam over and stitched it on my sewing machine so it would really look like jeans! Added some flannel-like plaid, the great pre-colored imaged called The Old Truck Digi (comes with 3 different colored trucks and b&w), some baker's twine and a charm from my huge stash that says "Dad/Daddy".


Kind of an eclectic group of cards for my friends but it was so much fun to make them!
I
 And then these 2 adorable cards from 
Fred, She Says using "Emma in her Cool Cap" and "Nolan with a Sign" which were perfect for two little kids to give to their fathers! 
I was glad they asked me, I had such fun making all the different looks for different personalities!  And it was so nice that I knew I could turn to Fred to come up with some Classic Looks!  Hope all of you had time with your Dads/Daddys/Pops and to appreciate all the things they did for you along life's path!


No comments:

Post a Comment