Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Floral Paper set from Fred, She Said

 Sometimes one gets so inspired to use a product right away because it's just so beautiful!  That was the case with me when Tracey(aka Fred) from Fred, she Said announced a new launch in her store called Floral Surprise Papers. This digital paper set was designed by Donna of  Bearly Mine Designs  using various floral graphics from Fred She Said Designs.  Be sure to check all 28 papaers in the set-they are beautiful!
I was drawn to this brown floral paper and even though it was designed as a 12 x 12 sheet, I printed it out as a 4 x 6, "framed" it with deep brown paper, trimmed it with gorgeous heavy cotton brown lace from Turkey (Thank you Holley Barnhart!) along the edge.  THEN I also used the Heart and Roses pre-colored set from Fred's Store and put a pre-colored yellow rose spray in the corner, foam dots added for dimension.  With a matted sentiment on the outside and inside in warm yellow, my hope is that it comforts someone during their sad time.  









5 comments:

  1. This paper is gorgeous! I love it. Thanks for telling me about it because I am going to get it this weekend! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Carolyn! I'm a fan of both Bearly Mine Designs and Fred She Said - this is just so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that is soooo pretty!!!
    fss.dt

    ReplyDelete