Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More Easter cards from Fred, She Says!


Easter's right around the corner and this little image called Bunneh! Easter Bunny-Colored  will soon be traveling to our grandkids that live far away.  I just love the bright colors that Tracey (aka Fred) places on her digital images.  They just make the card so much fun to make and so convenient when time is sometimes hard to come by!  She makes it so easy to use the images from Fred, She Says!  I had this multi-image dp that had bunnies and eggs all over it in pastels and then I used some glittery cardstock embellishments to make a different basket.  I love the small butterfly that I attached and then put these tiny little rhinestones down it's middle.  Here's hoping that you get lots of chocolate bunnies in your basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment