Followers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy~My Grafico

My Grafico  is sponsoring this Challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy this week.  We always have such neat ideas for sketches and it makes your time so much more productive when you have a blueprint on how to lay it all out!  You can turn the design, substitute say a flower with a ribbon bow, like I did-gives you many options that you know will work together.
One of our DT members was asked to go to their website and pick out an image/set of images for us to use this time and I think she did a great job.  Check out all our designs to get some inspiration!
I chose Santa for this 6x6 card and some of the accents are stickles on the bows of the presents and the ornament in his hand, some paper lace, coordinated Christmas papers, seam binding that I turned into a crinkly vintage bow by using walnut spray and added a button center.
Hope you all had a tummy filling Thanksgiving meal and now you're looking for ideas for all those Christmas cards!  Come back again soon!  Carolyn

3 comments: