Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fred, She Said **Doodledallion Flowers on Parade**

This black background really makes my CAS card pop don't you think?  These Sentimental Doodledallion sets from Fred, She Said are so handy and give you so many options!   You get dark shades all the way up to the lighter ones-With digis I'm sure you already know they can be re-sized.  That's what I did in order to "stack them", using the lighter one on top.  I picked up recently the most gorgeous paper-deeply embossed from The paper Company, made in India.  I used that on the BP, mounted on this black & yellow printed paper, wrapped with a sheer embossed ribbon.  I added leaves and one of SO many sentiments that's included in the pre-colored set and I'm done!


I wanted to show you the versatility with these flowers-a totally different look.   Same assembly of the flower but this time I split the DP, matted it and then scattered all the flower petals that I had trimmed off for the center .  I just love this look  and it was a great use for all my scraps.
Thanks for visiting and hope this gave you some ideas!   Carolyn

6 comments:

  1. I love them both too Carolyn. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking!...ummmm you may be seeing one of these shortly! LOL didnt' think that through very well did I!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  2. beautiful, i love the bright and the dark card, great effects

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, I love that white paper! I had some of that in my stash once! :) It is the perfect backdrop for the doodledalion! Love the second card too...you rocked them! :)

    ReplyDelete