Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Seems a Little Sketchy Challenge #19-DRAGONS

What a great opportunity to use these great digis from Stamping Dragons.  This one is called Rubert Surfing and I think he's so adorable!!  Cowabunga Dude!!


Here's the layout that is the Seems a Little Sketchy Challenge for us this week:
It sure makes the decisions as to what to put where so easy!


I used coordinating papers from my stash for this 6 x6 tan cardstock card.  They feature surfboards, sand/starfish, polka dots and buttons, with a couple of rows of turquoise baker's twine.  I used rub-ons for the variety of stitches and gave him a little bling on his wings and horns with green Stickles.  I finished the inside with the sand paper and left this card without a sentiment so that I have it ready for any of my needs.


I'm so glad Stamping Dragons gave us such a great image to use as our sponsor!  At the end of August, she will be celebrating her 3rd Anniversary of creating her digi creations~In honor of that she is giving away a HUGE load of Blog Candy plus some additional vouchers for her store!  Check it all out at the Stamping Dragons Store.  Thanks for visiting and come back soon!  Carolyn

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I really like the DP you used! I thought the stitching was for real until I read your blog! Nice touch! I like the buttons and twine too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet Val! Thanks so much for the comments!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  2. Wonderful papers you've used to highlight your incredible colouring on this dude! Love how the buttons lined up with the circles on the paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it! He was fun to make! Thanks for the kind remarks!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  3. This is super cute, I love the glitter and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply ADORABLE!!!!
    Cindy Horsley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Cindy!!! So glad to see you here!! Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you liked it!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  5. What a cutie of a card Carolyn!! Love your "stitching" and awesome surfer dude papers!!! Adorable!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is delightful. I love your paper choices, but I'm in love with that Dragon with his surf board and his goggles. Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the sparkly wings on your Jiggy Dragon!! Perfect papers too!
    ~Sandy, SALS DT
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete