Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A LIttle something for the Men in our lives...

It seems when we make cards that sometimes we forget that our Men have Birthdays or want to know that they're thought of...Not that they'd admit it, right ladies?  Well, my Husband is an avid fisherman and a collector of Antique Fishing Lures and he brought this point up to me not long ago.  With that in mind, I want to show you a few that I designed and are for sale in my Etsy shop@ http://www.etsy.com/shop/luvmycards.  I had the best time making them and found quite a variety in papers and cardstock stickers!
You'll find a lot of rich colors that you could truly use with Fishy Fishy paper or several Hunting scenes.  The ideas are endless.  The one shown here is a 6" x 6" size textured cardstock with a mellow yellow mat under the fish paper.  Inside there is a cream liner that has a square stamped image that says You are my Sunshine.  Now what guy wouldn't like that. I especially like the angled paper on the birthday one-create interest.

4 comments:

  1. and you didn't think you could blog! These are wonderful! You may need to teach me some things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I told you that you created a monster!! Thanks for the atta girls Karissa!

      Delete
  2. Great masculine cards. I need to make more, mine seem to be all girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is fun working on their cards! Use of wire, brads, twine--LOL all those manly things! Thanks for the encouragement Mel!

    ReplyDelete